Blue Cleaning Tools
Water pumped to the end of a hose is formed to several water jets and has to create pressure. The tool used to form water-jets and must be the right one. The tool at the end of the hose is a decider. It decides if the pump system is used to its capabilities and to which efficiency.
It is the better tool:
- More thorough cleaning
- no reduction in performance even over a long period of usage time
It will result:
- Time saving
- Less water consumption
- Less energy consumption (fuel)
- Less equipment wear
- reducing overall cost drastically
The secret behind it:
- slow turning, focused water jet
- fewer jets for more power, but more than enough for optimal coverage though rotation
- Works very well at low pressures
- no maintenance, cost effective, any water type
The Blue100 Transformer is the "Swiss Army Knife" for cleaning pipes. Adjustable to most any pipe diameter. It replaces grenade bombs, standard nozzles, can remove small nozzles and out preforms fast turning rotating nozzles.
Longevity in mind you can service it easily and clean orifices even from the inside. All very fast and very cost effective. Find more information and explanations on the Blue100 information pages.